Welcome, visitor! [ Register | Login

SAGT Forum

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

SAGTAdmin (Trey)

My name is Trey and I live in the Abilene area.  I grew up in Sidney, Texas in between Comanche and Brownwood and went to school at Tarleton State University.

I work in Industrial Technology for Hardin Simmons University in the Nursing department as their local computer guy.  I have been a shooter since I was 5 years old (.22 Chipmunk) and have grown my collection to include pistols, AR's, AK's, shotguns and other fun goodies.  I've held my license as an NRA pistol instructor and have been a CHL operator for the last 10 years.

I have a 5 acre homestead where we raise chickens, ducks, and garden that is absolutely a little slice of heaven.  Yes, I built my own gun range.  I have a wife named Corrie and seven kids, five of which are biological and an adopted brother and sister.  Two of them have expressed clearly they want to be shooters.

I own and operate several different websites over the last several years and got fed up with Facebook being turds about legal firearm sales, so I used the skill sets I had acquired leading to the building of Abilene, Brownwood and San Angelo Gun Trader sites.  Here at BGT, one of our own members recommended a forum be built so here I am.

Trey E. Gibson